Welcome to the world of IFRS!!
As you are aware, IFRS is now a global reality !
Considering the need and scope, it is now critical for all accounting and finance professionals to understand global accounting standards “IFRS”.
This course is designed to cover the entire syllabus of “Diploma In IFRS” exam conducted by ACCA(UK).
Each and every concept is explained in depth. You will learn new concepts like Shell company, Reverse Merger,corporate restructuring, intangibles by studying practical cases like Google, Starbucks,Dell etc Throughout the course ,I have made actual references to Annual Reports of Corporates like vodafone, TATA Group ,Soft Bank etc. Obviously, study becomes interesting and you can correlate this knowledge to your office.
For the benefit of participants in India, last chapter focuses on accounting practices in India. Ind AS is mandatory for all listed companies and other companies with net worth of more than INR 250 crore(2.5 billion) along with group entities. Accordingly, while covering different standards in IFRS, I have also covered important differences between IFRS and corresponding IND-AS in every module.
Eligibility(as recommended by ACCA)
- If you are a professional accountant or auditor who works in practice or business, and are qualified according to national accounting standards, then you are eligible to take this ACCA financial reporting qualification
- If you are working in practice, but not yet qualified, then you may still be eligible. You will need to prove that you have one of the following:
- Two years’ relevant accounting experience and a relevant degree (attracting at least ACCA qualification exemptions for the Applied Knowledge and Corporate and Business Law (LW) exams)
- Two years‘ relevant accounting experience and an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting
- Three years’ relevant accounting experience
- ACCA affiliate status
Comprehensive Study Materials . Please click here to explore more.
100 hours Video Lectures
- Total viewing Hours allowed is 2 times, It means, you can view each lecture for 2 times of its original recorded duration.
- Validity Period [ From date of registration ] I Year
- Mode of Delivery – Pen drives / Cloud
- Language used while teaching -English
- Product Expiry : Each Lecture will expire after 2 times of viewing hours or 50 clicks or I year from registration, whichever is earlier.
- After the expiry of product, you can format the pen drives and use it for storage purpose
Precaution : Do not connect Pen-drive/downloaded lecture PC/ Laptop to any electronic devices like projectors/TV. On doing so, data files stop responding and new software key will have to be purchased.
Our Lectures can be viewed on Rio Play 2 , which is provided in the pendrive/ cloud .
You can also down load from
Though our lectures can be viewed on Android, for better learning experience, students are advised to view them on Laptop or PC.
Windows 7 Service Pack 1
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
DirectX 9.0c or Above
Processor: 2.67 GHz (dual core)
or 3.5 Ghz (Single Core Processor)
RAM: 2GB or more
Android 4.2 And Above