Advanced Accounts – CA Inter Group II
Welcome to the world of Advanced Accounts, the most favorite subject of majority students !!
CA Inter –Group 2- Advanced Accounts is a great scoring paper !
A good score in ‘Advanced Accounts’ subject can be the game changer in Group2 since the group comprises of two theoretical subjects of Audit & EIS +SM. But….it requires totally different approach
- Solving sums is not enough, you need to solve sums within time! Obviously concepts and Practice should go hand in hand.
- Throughout the course , I have emphasized on developing proper approach to mention few :
- Theory questions need to be answered with technical language. Avoid layman terminology. (For this purpose I have used simple English language)
- Draw proper formats for balance sheet,p&l etc
- Support your answer with appropriate notes, reference to AS, assumptions etc
- Each and every concept is explained in depth, covering your complete study module, RTPs,PM !
- 90+ is achievable. I am very happy to share that many of my students have scored above 90 in Accounts /Advanced Accounts and above 80 in FR
Comprehensive Printed Notes in 4 Volumes. Please click here to explore more.
180 video lectures ( 80 days x 2.25hours avg)
- Total viewing Hours allowed is 2 times, It means, you can view each lecture for 2 times of its original recorded duration.
- Validity Period [ From date of registration ] I Year
- Mode of Delivery – Pen drives / Cloud
- Language used while teaching -English
- Product Expiry : Each Lecture will expire after 2 times of viewing hours or 50 clicks or I year from registration, whichever is earlier.
- After the expiry of product, you can format the pen drives and use it for storage purpose
Precaution : Do not connect Pen-drive/downloaded lecture PC/ Laptop to any electronic devices like projectors/TV. On doing so, data files stop responding and new software key will have to be purchased.
Our Lectures can be viewed on Rio Play 2 , which is provided in the pendrive/ cloud .
You can also down load from
Though our lectures can be viewed on Android, for better learning experience, students are advised to view them on Laptop or PC.
Windows 7 Service Pack 1
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
DirectX 9.0c or Above
Processor: 2.67 GHz (dual core)
or 3.5 Ghz (Single Core Processor)
RAM: 2GB or more
Android 4.2 And Above