Accounts – CA Inter Group I
Welcome to the world of Accounts, the most favorite subject of majority students !!
CA Inter – Accounts is a great scoring paper ! A good score in ‘Accounts’ can be the game changer. It may place you in AIR list or may help you to clear both the groups at one go. Some students get advantage of setoff. But remember, study of Accounts, requires totally different approach
- Solving sums is not enough. you need to solve sums within time. Obviously concepts and Practice need to go hand in hand.
- Throughout the course, I have emphasized on developing, a proper approach . To mention few –
- Theory questions need to be answered in technical language. Avoid layman’s terminology(For this purpose I have used simple English language).
- Draw proper formats for balance sheet, P & L etc
- Support your answer with appropriate notes, reference to AS, assumptions etc..
- Each and every concept is explained in depth, covering your complete study module, RTPs, PM.
- Scoring 90+ should be your aim. I am very happy to share that many of my students have scored 95+ in Accounts /Advanced Accounts.
Comprehensive Printed Notes in 4 Volumes. Please click here to explore more.
165 hours Video Lectures (75 days x 2.25hours avg)
- Total viewing Hours allowed is 2 times, It means, you can view each lecture for 2 times of its original recorded duration.
- Validity Period [ From date of registration ] I Year
- Mode of Delivery – Pen drives / Cloud
- Language used while teaching -English
- Product Expiry : Each Lecture will expire after 2 times of viewing hours or 50 clicks or I year from registration, whichever is earlier.
- After the expiry of product, you can format the pen drives and use it for storage purpose
Precaution : Do not connect Pen-drive/downloaded lecture PC/ Laptop to any electronic devices like projectors/TV. On doing so, data files stop responding and new software key will have to be purchased.
Our Lectures can be viewed on Rio Play 2 , which is provided in the pendrive/ cloud .
You can also down load from
Though our lectures can be viewed on Android, for better learning experience, students are advised to view them on Laptop or PC.
Windows 7 Service Pack 1
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
DirectX 9.0c or Above
Processor: 2.67 GHz (dual core)
or 3.5 Ghz (Single Core Processor)
RAM: 2GB or more
Android 4.2 And Above