Financial Reporting – CA Final
Welcome to the world of FR!!
CA Final – Paper 1. – FR is a great scoring paper !
A good score in ‘Financial Reporting’ subject can be the game changer in CA Final Group 1, since the group comprises of two theoretical subjects, Law & Audit.
FR is all about Ind AS. So, it requires proper practical approach.
- Throughout the course ,I have made actual references to Annual Reports of Corporates like Reliance, Zee Business, TATA Group ,Soft Bank etc. You will learn new concepts like Shell company, Reverse Merger by studying practical cases in India and abroad.
- Obviously, FR becomes interesting and you can correlate this knowledge to your work during your articleship.
- Each and every concept is explained in depth, covering your complete study module, RTPs, PM.
- Aim to score atleast 80+ in FR. Many students have actually scored even 90+ in FR.
1185 Pages Comprehensive Printed Notes in 2 Volumes. Please click here to explore more.
235 hours Video Lectures (94 days x 2.5 hours avg)
- Total viewing Hours allowed is 2 times, It means, you can view each lecture for 2 times of its original recorded duration.
- Validity Period [ From date of registration ] I Year
- Mode of Delivery – Pen drives / Cloud
- Language used while teaching -English
- Product Expiry : Each Lecture will expire after 2 times of viewing hours or 50 clicks or I year from registration, whichever is earlier.
- After the expiry of product, you can format the pen drives and use it for storage purpose
Precaution : Do not connect Pen-drive/downloaded lecture PC/ Laptop to any electronic devices like projectors/TV. On doing so, data files stop responding and new software key will have to be purchased.Precaution : Do not connect Pen-drive/downloaded lecture PC/ Laptop to any electronic devices like projectors/TV. On doing so, data files stop responding and new software key will have to be purchased.
Our Lectures can be viewed on Rio Play 2 , which is provided in the pendrive/ cloud .
You can also down load from
Though our lectures can be viewed on Android, for better learning experience, students are advised to view them on Laptop or PC.
Windows 7 Service Pack 1
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
DirectX 9.0c or Above
Processor: 2.67 GHz (dual core)
or 3.5 Ghz (Single Core Processor)
RAM: 2GB or more
Android 4.2 And Above